We show you how to use business strategy and planning to move you from where you are to where you want to be in the future. You will learn how an effective business strategy can help you to remain relevant and be sustainable during complex and constant changing times.
During this session you will learn how to:
1. Explain what is business and strategic planning,
2. Describe why this is importance for you and your organisation
3. Explore what are the key elements of an effective strategy
4. Consider tools and models to develop your own strategy and plans
5. Reflect on what should come next for your organisation- (key action steps that you may want to put in place)
The Facilitator will deliver this workshop using an interesting mixture of digital learning, face-to-face presented information, group discussions, and self-reflection.
This course is delivered by Amber & Greene (www.amberandgreene.com)
|Member rate||£ 10.00|
|Non-member rate||£ 25.00|