Vacancy: Ready Meals Team Leader
Vacancy Reference: 12802
Number of Vacancies: 1
Salary: £27,504 per year
Hours: 4 nights on 4 nights off (7pm-7am)
Closing Date: 14/01/2021 at 12pm
Application method: Please send your CV to email@example.com
The team leader will organise and coordinate their team effectively, ensuring that labour resource matches demand. They will work closely with other colleagues to ensure that sufficient product is produced in line with the daily production plans. They will ensure that resource targets are met in relation to both labour and the use of materials.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Technical compliance: ensure that all product is produced to standard; having good product knowledge that is always up to date; adhering to all QA guidelines; ensuring efficient line speeds; ensuring that all equipment is in safe and efficient working order
- Health and Safety: To work safely in accordance with site and departmental procedures, observing the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act, the Food Safety Act 1990.
- Ensuring effective communication with key stakeholders: team members / line managers / support functions
- Food safety: Ensuring that high standards of food safety, quality, & legality are maintained at all times
- Team: Ensuring that the right people are in the right place at the right time; maintaining legal training completion targets; effectively communicating changes / updates to the team; ensuring team member performance is to the required standard at all times; managing any disciplinary / grievance issues effectively
- To ensure company standards are maintained through laid down procedures and specifications.
- To maintain good manufacturing practice
- Practice good housekeeping rules and keep their area clean and tidy and free of debris to avoid slips, trips and falls
- Effective administration – ensuring that relevant paperwork is accurate
Key Attributes / Skills / Experience
- Act as a role model for the Company – motivating others to do a great job
- Great communicator, ensuring that their people get the right message at the right time
- Experience of working on the line; knowledge of the machinery and manufacturing practice
- Good computer skills, basic knowledge of excel / word / relevant factory systems
- Focused on continuous improvement, always seeking better ways to do things
- Quality-minded, continuous monitoring of the department’s production
- Works well as part of a team, in particular, with other managers on opposite shifts.
- Keeps up to date with factory performance and is keen to understand how to improve
- Is flexible, able to change their approach to changing demands and work to tight deadlines
IF INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org, Please copy Tom Da Settimo (email@example.com) and Gallal Muflahi (Gallal.Muflahi@peabody.org.uk), into the correspondence, so that we can monitor and keep track of numbers.
CLOSING DATE 14/01/2021 at 12pm