The Urban Harvest – Saturday 16th September 2017
On Saturday 16 September community food growing gardens across the capital will take part in The Urban Harvest, a day to give Londoners a taste of all the fresh and delicious food grown in the city. From harvest feasts to hands-on workshops, an annual vegetable show to volunteering, there is a wide range of ways to celebrate in London's edible gardens and enjoy the city's harvest. With an interactive map of gardens taking part across the city, it’s easy to find out what’s happening in any neighbourhood.
- Celebrate the harvest with workshops and feasts in a local community garden for #UrbanHarvest2017 on Sat 16 Sept http://bit.ly/2bafVdM
- Get out and help your local community garden celebrate their harvest on Sat 16 Sept #UrbanHarvest2017 http://bit.ly/2bafVdM
- Discover London’s edible community gardens on Sat 16 Sept with the open day #UrbanHarvest2017 http://bit.ly/2bafVdM
- Want to volunteer at a community garden near you? Check out #UrbanHarvest2017 on Sat 16 Sept to get stuck in http://bit.ly/2bafVdM
- Take part in the #UrbanHarvest2017! On Sat 16 Sept spend the day celebrating at your local community garden http://bit.ly/2bafVdM
For further information please visit Capital Growth's website here.