BVSC can offer a wide range of support to Voluntary and Community Organisations within Bexley. Our membership package allows access to all these fantastic benefits as well as other exclusive benefits such as:
- Access to the Funding Portal on our website enabling you to search through current funding opportunities and to create bespoke searches for your particular cause
- 3 hours of free bespoke one-to-one development surgery support
- Subsidised application to Valuing Volunteers Quality Mark
- Half price on exclusive training courses
- 25% Discount on room hire at Crayford Manor House
- Voting at our AGM
These benefits are not accessible to organisations that are not members. To find out more about the full benefits of membership please click here.
Membership is offered to organisations which operate in Bexley and have:
- A constitution with clear aims and objectives – this can be a simple governing document
- A bank account in the name of the organisation with at least 2 signatories who are not related
- An up to date list of trustees/committee members
- A recent set of accounts that have been audited or independently examined (if you are a very small or new group, we will require a simple set of accounts – please contact us for support if needed)
- Safeguarding Policy and Equalities policy – we can assist with developing these if you do not currently hold them
- Either 2 references from people within other voluntary, community or statutory organisations who know your work and/or for a member of our team to visit your project/activity
Organisations that do not have the above requirements are offered support to achieve them if needed.