Are you a voluntary sector organisation working in the field of adult health and social care in the borough of Bexley? If yes, this network is an opportunity to hear about local updates, take part in discussions and get information relevant to you. It is also a great opportunity to get to know other organisations working within the sector in Bexley.
The meeting will take place via Zoom (login details to follow, once you have registered for the event).
We plan to have a fairly informal meeting with the broad agenda of sharing the challenges and opportunities for the adult health and social care sector at this time.
Stuart Rowbotham, Director of Adult Social Care and Health; Anjan Ghosh, Director of Public Health and Councillor Brad Smith, Cabinet Member for Adult Services will be joining us to hear about how the voluntary sector is doing; emerging issues and challenges during Covid; and how we can work together to support our communities in the coming months.
There will be an opportunity to pose specific questions to our LA colleagues, but these need to send to BVSC in advance please (by COP Thursday 25 June).
Please can you have a think about the following, in advance of the meeting : -
- What services are you currently offering (in brief)?
- How have you adapted your services? (specific examples of new ways of working?)
- What are the main challenges that you have faced?
- What are positives that you have experienced during this time?
- What are the opportunities that we can build on? (in particular working across the sector and with LA colleagues)?
- Examples of how we have worked better together during this crisis and ideas for how what else we can do to work together to support our communities?
- How can we align the technology that we are now using with service users and each other?
- How can we align our thinking generally?
Please contact Jacqueline Bobb, email@example.com with your specific question and/or for further details.